1) In the Middle East is always the Arabs who attack first, and always Israel who defends itself. This defense is called “retaliation.”
2) No Arabs or Palestinians or Lebanese have the right to kill civilians. That is called “terrorism.”
3) Israel has the right to kill civilians. This is called “self-defense.”
4) When Israel kills civilians in mass, the Western powers seek to do so with greater restraint. This is called “reaction of the international community.”
5) Neither Palestinian nor Lebanese have the right to capture Israeli soldiers in military installations and combat posts . Hence we must call it “kidnapping of defenseless people.”
6) Israel has the right to kidnap any time and anywhere as many Lebanese and Palestinians on a whim. Its current figure is around 10 thousand, 300 of whom are children and a thousand women. Is not needed any proof of guilt. Israel has a right to keep abducted prisoners indefinitely, whether democratically elected by the Palestinians. That is called “imprisonment of terrorists.”
7) When you mention the word “Hezbollah” is required to add the phrase “supported and financed by Syria and Iran.”
8) When you mention “Israel” is strictly forbidden to add “supported and financed by the U.S..” That could give the impression that the conflict is uneven and that the existence of Israel is not in any danger.
9) With information on Israel, we should always avoid the appearance of the following phrases: “occupied territories”, “UN resolutions”, “Human Rights Violations” and “Geneva Convention”.
10) The Palestinians, like the Lebanese, are always “cowards” who are hiding among a civilian population who “do not sympathize with them.” If you sleep at home with their families, that has a name: “cowardice.” Israel has a right to kill with bombs and missiles the neighborhoods where they sleep. That is called “surgical high precision action.”
11) The Israelis speak better English, French, Portuguese or Spanish than Arabs. Therefore they deserve to be interviewed more often and have more opportunities to explain to the Arab public this draft with these rules (from 1 to 10). That is called “journalistic neutrality.”
12) All persons who do not agree with the mentioned rules are “highly dangerous anti-Semitic terrorists.”
Planes de Posicionamiento disponibles en Cherada.net